![]() Wednesday, June 30
LoveGivesMehope♥ at 2:52 AM![]() Its 4.30am in the morning and i'm still wide awake in front of the comp reading short stories from LoveGivesMeHope.com and watching live match from the net. I have school tmr at 8am!! And its Chef's lesson somemore!!! LOL I've got hooked onto LGMH ever since i came across it on twitter(: Now even Poh got addicted to it too! :D Some stories there are just plain sweet and others are just so touching, until you almost tear. I love reading them cause it just gives me this positive "feeling" after reading, like the world is still beautiful and true love DO exist somewhere, in all kinds of form, each with their special meanings(: Some people love with giving their all to their love ones, some even scarified their life, some continued to love even after they die... Don't you think its beautiful?(: Right now, i don't think its beautiful cause i have less than 3hours to school and i am here, watching Spain VS Port. Which i think Port is lucky to have such a good goal keeper, otherwise Spain might have scored so much! But Spain still won. And now i am stuck between going to sleep or staying awake till my school starts! ♥ is all we've got(:
xoxo, you know you love me♥ |
The Queen♥ Hi there. My name is YUEXIN. I dropped onto this beautiful earth on 5th Oct in Yr 1993. I may be shy at first, but sorry, i wont shut up once you got to know me(: I have a sweet tooth and absolutely love chocolates and cakes♥ DORAEMON is my superhero! If you ask, i do believe in love at first sight-only in shopping!(: And James Poh Cheng Jean is my ❤!
![]() Gif maker My love♥ Twitter♥ Escape♥ Alicia Ben Carrie Elizabeth> Elly Huizhen Huihui Huimei Janice Jazzene Jessica Joseph Kenx Kevin Leo Lihong Lyly Mabelle Wenjia Yuerong Zhikai ZhilingScream♥ ShoutMix chat widget Sing♥ Memories♥ July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |